Nutritional Plans and Recommendations
The food you consume can have a significant impact on your overall health. A proper assessment of your health helps create a profile of your unique needs. Seagate Chiropractic is your gateway to better health. We not only help offer relief for aches and pains and guide you to a holistic lifestyle, but we also offer Nutritional Plans and Recommendations.
The food you eat has a significant impact on your health. It can be the cause or trigger of various lifestyle diseases, but it is also the key to nourishing your body and starting health from within!
Food recommendations for your nutritional needs
A proper assessment of your health helps create unique Nutritional Plans tailored to your personal preferences and needs.
Here are some examples of nutritional plans:
- Vegan Nutrition Plan - a vegan nutrition plan is designed to support those on a plant-based diet. The focus of this nutritional plan is to ensure all essential amino acids are consumed and keep the intake of B12 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Vegetarian Nutrition Plan - a vegetarian or flexitarian nutritional plan is designed to support plant-based diets, eggs, and dairy foods.
- Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo Nutrition Plan - a vegetarian Lacto-ovo nutritional plan is designed to support those consuming eggs and dairy along with plant-based diets.
- Pescatarian Nutrition Plan - a pescatarian nutrition plan is designed to support those who follow a diet that includes fish and other non -meat foods.
- Gluten-Free Nutrition Plan - a gluten-free nutritional plan is designed to support those with celiac disease or who are intolerant to gluten in their diets. This plan will also include naturally gluten-free food sources such as vegetables, fruits, beans, and meats, avoiding processed products such as bread and pasta.
- Non-Dairy Lactose Nutrition Plan - a non-dairy or lactose-free nutritional plan is designed to support those intolerant to dairy foods. This plan will include naturally lactose-free food sources such as vegetables, fruits, beans, and meats, avoiding processed products that may have been made with milk proteins.
- Paleo Nutrition Plan - a paleo nutritional plan is designed to support those who follow a diet that focuses on unprocessed meats and plant-based foods. This plan does not include gluten, dairy, or grains. It also limits certain vegetables that are higher in carbohydrates, such as potatoes. This plan aims to rely on lean meats and plant-based fats and oils.
There isn't a specific diet that fits all people as everyone is different. We will help you find a nutritional plan that’s right for you and what your body needs.