Tampa is located in Pinellas County, Florida, and is home to a large population and is situated near Clearwater, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota.
Tampa is one of the most up-and-coming places to visit in the entire United States. With just over 347,000 people, its downtown area has gotten international attention for its unique "Manhattan Style" skyscrapers.
Most of these buildings house new jobs for the city, but many are also luxury apartments. This has led to a significant surge in the real estate market and an influx of young professionals looking for new homes.
One of these buildings is Syndicate Plazza, part of the more significant "Syndicate Project" that spans 40 acres along the Hillsborough River. It is designed to be a mixed-use development project, and work began in 2013.
The goal is to create a modern, flexible and sustainable space for young people and businesses looking to stay in the Tampa area.
Places to See and Visit in Tampa, FL
Tampa is a beautiful place for those that love the outdoors and will want to take advantage of Tampa's beautiful scenery.
There are many different types of parks, gardens, and green spaces you can visit during your stay in Tampa. Some of these include:
· The Lowry Park Zoo is a zoo located in the Seminole Heights area and was initially created in 1921.
· The University of Tampa, a private co-educational college located near downtown and was established in 1931.
· The Florida Aquarium, an aquarium built on the city's harbor, focuses on animal habitats around Florida and is one of the most-visited aquariums in the entire country.
· The Tampa Riverwalk, a 2.4-mile-long walkway that runs along the Hillsborough River and provides spectacular views of downtown Tampa.Other attractions include :
· The Tampa Museum of Art is a great place to visit for those interested in the arts.
· The Tampa Theatre, which was created in 1926, is one of the most famous performing arts venues in Florida.
· Curtis Hixon Park, where people can relax and enjoy the view of the Hillsborough River.
· The Tampa Bay History Center is an exciting museum that tells the story of Florida's past, both natural and human.
Food and Entertainment in Tampa, FL
Tampa Bay is famous for its fresh seafood and has many opportunities to try different dishes.
Some popular places to eat are :
· Bern's Steak house, which is a fine dining experience that has been open since 1956.
· Columbia Restaurant, one of the oldest restaurants in the entire state of Florida and serves Spanish-inspired food.
· The Refinery, a gastropub that offers an ever-changing menu full of fresh meats and vegetables and locally brewed beers.
· Zeffirino Ristorante e Italfresco is another Italian restaurant that offers both traditional Italian dishes and regional favorites.
· Khans Mediterranean Cuisine, which is an affordable place for those looking to try authentic Lebanese food.
The nightlife in Tampa is also very active and full of energy. Many people come from all over the world just to experience what this city has to offer. Most of this activity is centered around the area known as Ybor City, which is very close to downtown.
Tampa is a beautiful place with a lot to offer those looking for a beautiful and active lifestyle. There is always much more to learn!